have young driver lessons off-road?
There are many reasons why it is a good idea for young drivers
to start learning to drive off road, and why our choice of 3 private
road circuits provide ideal environments to start your driving lessons
aged 14, 15 or 16.
see what previous young drivers thought of their lessons!
- No provisional licence required!
So you can learn to drive off road from any age, with our insurance
cover we can now teach you from age 15.
- Focus on learning the individual
driving skill being taught - no distractions
from other cars
- Roads are getting busier all the time. It is far safer
for young drivers to master the basics on a quiet track before
going on public roads.
- Ideally suited to nervous drivers - learn in the peace and safety
of a private road circuit.
- Learning car control skills off road will give young drivers confidence
when you venture out onto the road for the first time - knowing
you have firm foundations to build on.
- Covering a large chunk of the learning to drive syllabus before you
turn 17 means you will need fewer lessons after 17 and should be able
to pass the test sooner.
- The driving test is constantly being made harder, so the sooner you
can pass it the better. Starting to learn to
drive under 17 gives you a head start.
- Starting practical driving lessons early will help you to understand
your theory test questions much better.
You can use our FREE Theory
Test practice service regardless of whether you book lessons with us or
are very few places around the UK where young drivers can learn to drive
under 17 on an off-road private road circuit, and even fewer where you
can have 1-to-1 driving lessons aged 15 or 16 following a structured
programme. So if you are serious about getting a head start on learning
to drive then book your lessons today - availability
is strictly limited.